Job seekers can meet local employers online for free. Connect from home or sign up to use a laptop at Warwick Public Library. Each session will feature a Rhode Island company and available job openings.
- Get information about the company
- Explore job opportunities
- Find out how to apply and submit your resume
- Stay for a private interview
- If you don't have a resume, we can help
Upcoming Job Openings
Tuesday, September 29 at 10 a.m.
RI Temps, Inc.
● Administrative Assistant
● Data Entry
● Call Center, Customer Service Representative
● Production Associates
● Quality Assurance
Sign up below
Get tips on How to Prepare for a Job Fair.
For more information, call (401) 739-5440, x4. If you’re an employer looking for employees, call Wil Gregersen at (401) 739-5440, x9758.
Masks are required in the library.
The Tuesday Job Fair is co-sponsored by Warwick Public Library, the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, and the Warwick Beacon.
This event is free and open to all.