Discover great reads while enjoying pastries and coffee.
Breakfast with Books looks at new and noteworthy titles that you may not know about but will definitely want to pick up. Join librarians Mary Anne Quinn and Jen Linton for their best reading recommendations.
Plus, listen to A Taste of Breakfast with Books for recommendations to get you through the summer:
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Whereabouts by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Dark Roads by Chevy Stevens
- Family Reunion by Nancy Thayer
- Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood by Danny Trejo
- Stories to Tell by Richard Marx
- Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-first Century by Jessica Bruder
Warwick Library events bring people together and strengthen the bonds that make us a community. Come to reconnect, make friends, and socialize.
This event is free and open to all.