How Do I Get A Pass?
You will need a library card with less than $5.00 in fines.
- Passes may be reserved by calling or visiting the Warwick Public Library; or visit the Kids webpage at warwicklibrary.org.
- All passes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual or family may borrow 1 pass at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for ascertaining whether the museum is open on the day they wish to use the pass.
- The pass is for general admission and may not cover admission to special exhibits or programs.
Patrons may only borrow the same pass once within the 2 week reservation period.
- Passes must be picked up on the day of the reservation and returned by the time the library opens the next day.
- Passes must be returned to the central Warwick Public Library. They may be placed in the book drop.
- Patrons returning museum passes late will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per day.
- The charge for a lost pass is the cost of that pass.