We can provide brief answers, assist with search strategies, resource recommendations and information about our collections and services via e-mail.
- We will respond to request for information within 2 business days (Monday-Friday).
- If you need a faster response to your questions, please call our telephone reference service at (401) 739-5440 x5.
- We will send an e-mail to update you on the status of your request if more than 2 business days are needed to answer your question.
- We check the e-mail reference box once a day.
- Some questions, such as Inter-Library Loan and Consumer Reports information, are better handled by telephone – Please call Reference at (401) 739-5440 x5.