KIDS, TEENS, & ADULTS! Join the Summer Reading Challenge, read, and win prizes from June 18 - September 3.
How it works:
1. Use Our Online Program
Sign-up online starting on June 18.
2. Log Your Reading
Read 20 hours to complete the Challenge and earn your prizes. Earn 10 virtual logging badges to reach your goal of 20 hours. When you are finished, collect your prize bag by September 3.
- Kids Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to Audubon Society of RI, a coupon for Papa's Ice Cream, a mini LED flashlight, a coupon for McDermott Pool, and a raffle ticket for a chance to win an amazing prize
- Kids Raffle Prizes: your choice of a Lego 3-in-1 Creator Caravan, Squishmallows Trio, Tri-Wheel Scooter, Vtech Marble Run, Melissa and Doug Playset, or an iRead tote filled with merchandise
- Teen Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to The Confetti Foundation (to provide birthday parties to hospitalized kids and teens), a hacky sack, a clip-on book light, candy, and a raffle ticket for a teen prize pack
- Teen Raffle Prizes: your choice of a Target or Showcase Cinemas gift card, plus a prize pack with a portable charger, a water bottle, and a journal
- Adult Prizes: a free book, an LED slim flashlight, a $5 printing coupon, a resuable water bottle, and a raffle ticket for an adult prize. We will also have random drawings along the way for some iRead merchandise.
- Adult Raffle Prizes: your choice of a gift card. Adults will have a grand prize drawing for all readers who have completed the challenge for a Kindle Paperwhite.
3. Complete Activity Badges
All ages can complete activities to earn virtual activity badges and earn extra raffle tickets!
A paper reading log is available upon request or as a download.: Summer Reading Challenge Paper Log 2022. The paper version does not include activity badges.