Our events for kids, teens, and adults are moving online, and there’s a lot that you can do:
- Things to Do - Join a book club. Do a daily act of kindness. Create a craft. See new events every day.
- Virtual Stories & Songs - Enjoy storytimes with children's librarians Miss Andrea, Miss Christine, Miss Pam, and Miss Ellen.
- Things to Do - Join a scavenger hunt. Make a craft and a snack. Hear some Dr. Seuss raps. Get your Harry Potter Fix. Do a random act of kindness. See new events every week.
Kids, Teens, and Adults
- Spring Reading Challenge - Earn online badges for reading. Families can take the Challenge together.
- An Interview with Celtic Harpist Mary King - Enjoy a conversation with Rhode Island Celtic harpist Mary King, and hear her play the traditional Irish tunes she grew up with.
- Telling Stories with Photos: An Online Photojournalism Class - Photojournalists are reporters who tell stories with photographs. Practice taking photos and get them published on the Warwick Library Facebook page.
- Tips for Handling Stress During Uncertain Times - Shane Sauer from MATRIX personal training studio in East Greenwich, RI has tips for you on how to handle stress.
- Tuesday Book Group
Rising: Dispatches From the New American Shore by Elizabeth Rush
Tuesday, May 19 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday is Murder Mystery Book Group