HOW IT WORKS
1 Use Our Online Program
Starting June 21, you can sign-up at https://warwicklibrary.beanstack.com/reader365
Prefer an app? Download the free Beanstack Tracker from your app store.
2 Log Your Reading
Earn virtual logging badges and reach your goal of 20 hours. Read 20 hours to complete the Challenge. Once finished, collect your Prize Bag by August 31.
- Kids Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to Warwick Animal Shelter, an animal toy, and raffle ticket for a kids prize pack. All in a "color your own" jungle tote.
- Kids Raffle Prizes: A chance to win a World Wildlife Federation Animal Adoption Kit and a $10 Papa’s Ice Cream Gift Card. Choose to enter to win the Eagle, Sloth, Seahorse, or Hedgehog Adoption Kit.
- Teen Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to The Confetti Foundation (to provide birthday parties to hospitalized kids and teens), a mystery prize, and a raffle ticket for a teen prize pack.
- Teen Raffle Prizes: A chance to win either The Summer Fun Prize Pack- Iggy's Doughboys and Chowder House gift card plus a 4Ocean bracelet, sunglasses, water bottle, and journal or The Target Prize Pack- Target gift card plus sunglasses, water bottle, and journal.
- Adult Prizes: a free book, a $5 printing coupon, a WPL reusable tote bag and a raffle ticket for an adult prize pack.
- Adult Raffle Prizes: A chance to win a either a Dave’s Marketplace Gift Card, Antonio’s Bakery Gift Card, or Gregg’s Restaurant Gift Card . All with added goodies.
3 Complete Activity Badges
All Ages can complete activities to earn virtual activity badges and to earn extra Prize Pack Raffle Tickets!
There is a Paper Reading Log available upon request, and will be available as a download. The paper version does not include activity badges.