HOW IT WORKS
1. Use Our Online Program
Starting June 18, you can sign-up at https://warwicklibrary.beanstack.com/reader365
2. Log Your Reading
Read 20 hours to complete the Challenge to earn your prizes. Earn 10 virtual logging badges to reach your goal of 20 hours. Once finished, collect your Prize Bag by Sept 3.
- Kids Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to Audubon Society of RI, a coupon to Papa's Ice Cream, a mini LED Flashlight, a coupon to swim at McDermott Pool and raffle ticket for a chance to win an amazing prize.
- Kids Raffle Prizes: your choice of - Lego 3 in 1 Creator Caravan, Squishmallows Trio, Tri-Wheel Scooter, Vtech Marble Run, Melissa and Doug Playset OR an IRead tote filled with merchandise.
- Teen Prizes: a free book, a donation in your name to The Confetti Foundation (to provide birthday parties to hospitalized kids and teens), a hacky sack, a clip-on book light, candy and a raffle ticket for a teen prize pack.
- Teen Raffle Prizes: your choice of a Target or Showcase Cinemas gift card, plus a prize pack with a portable charger, a water bottle, and a journal
- Adult Prizes: a free book, a LED Slim flashlight, a $5 printing coupon, a resuable water bottle and a raffle ticket for an adult prize. We will also have random drawings along the way for some iread merchandise.
- Adult Raffle Prizes: a chance to win your choice of a gift card. Adults will have a GRAND prize drawing for all readers who have completed the challenge for a KINDLE paperwhite.
3. Complete Activity Badges
All Ages can complete activities to earn virtual activity badges to earn extra Raffle Tickets!
There is a Paper Reading Log available upon request, and is available as a download. Please see the pdf below. The paper version does not include activity badges.