Warwick librarians Mary Anne Quinn, Jen Linton, Jennifer Beiermann, and Wil Gregersen chat about good summer reads and the next Breakfast with Books get-together in September.
Breakfast with Books looks at new and noteworthy titles that you may not know about but will definitely want to pick up. Come for extraordinary reads, pastries, and coffee at Warwick Public Library on Thursday, September 16 at 10 a.m.
Tune in to A Taste of Breakfast with Books for recommendations to get you through the summer:
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Whereabouts by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Dark Roads by Chevy Stevens
- Family Reunion by Nancy Thayer
- Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood by Danny Trejo
- Stories to Tell by Richard Marx
- Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-first Century by Jessica Bruder
Write to Mary Anne and Jen at email@example.com.