Loan Periods and Late Fees
Materials may be checked out for the following loan periods. Please note late fees. Any materials not returned within 30 days of the due date will be charged to the account.
|Children's Books, CDs, Books on CD, Magazines||21 days||No Late Fees|
|Magazines||7 days||No Late Fees|
|Books||21 days||No Late Fees|
|7 Day Books||7 days||$.50 per day|
|Music CDs, Books on CD||21 days||No Late Fees|
|All DVDs||1 day, 7 days & 21 days||No Late Fees|
|Museum Passes||1 day||$5.00 per day|
|Hotspots, iPads and Chromebooks||14 days||$2.00 per day|
- All items checked out for 21 days may be renewed twice, unless someone is waiting for them.
- A maximum of 99 items can be checked out at one time.
- A maximum of 25 holds (requests) can be on a patron's account at one time.
- A maximum of 10 DVDs can be checked out at one time.
- The cost of items not returned within 30 days of the due date will be charged to the patron's library account.
Renew online at My Account or by calling 739-5440. We honor the loan periods and fine structures of the owning library's items sent through the State's delivery system.
Please see your receipt for due dates, or contact the library for more information: 739-5440. The cost of items not returned within 30 days of the due date will be charged to the patron's library account. The account will be blocked from usage until the replacement charges are paid or until the items are returned.