Museum passes are provided by the Friends of the Warwick Public Library.
A valid library card is required to borrow a Museum Pass.
Admits up to (6) people. With the pass, Adults are $7, Youth ages 6-17 are $2.
Valid Tuesday - Sunday, April 1 through October 17. Reserve the Blithewold Pass
You will receive a $3.00 discount off the regular ticket price for up to (4) people.
After you reserve your day, make note of the special discount code on the confirmation page.
You will purchase your Zoo tickets online, and enter the discount code. Reserve the RWP Zoo Discount Code
How Do I Get A Pass?
- You will need a library card with less than $5.00 in fines.
- Passes may be reserved by calling or visiting the Warwick Public Library; or visit the Kids webpage at warwicklibrary.org.
- All passes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual or family may borrow 1 pass at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for ascertaining whether the museum is open on the day they wish to use the pass.
- The pass is for general admission and may not cover admission to special exhibits or programs.
- Patrons may only borrow the same pass once within the 2 week reservation period.
- Passes must be picked up on the day of the reservation and returned by the time the library opens the next day.
- Passes must be returned to the central Warwick Public Library. They may be placed in the book drop.
- Patrons returning museum passes late will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per day.
- The charge for a lost pass is the cost of that pass.