Museum passes are provided by the Friends of the Warwick Public Library.
A valid library card is required to borrow a Museum Pass.
*Biomes Marine Biology Center is longer participating in the Museum Pass Program
CLOSED due to storm damage until further notice. Free admission for two adults and four children under 18.
Admits up to 6 people, adults $7, youth $2 (6-17 years old). Not good for programs and special events. VALID APRIL - OCTOBER.
Discounted admission for 4 family members.
Free admission for 2 adults. Children under 18 are always free. Does not admit to special exhibits where a fee is charged.
Discounted admission for 4 family members. The admission is $10 per person with the pass.
Discounted admission for four people; $5 off each.
General admission tickets for $5 per ticket, maximum of 6 tickets. Patrons must exchange the pass at the PawSox Box Office for their game tickets.
The Zoo is half-priced admission in January and February, No pass needed. Discounted admission for any combination of four adults and/or children. The discount is $3.00 per person.
How Do I Get A Pass?
- You will need a library card with less than $5.00 in fines.
- Passes may be reserved by calling or visiting the Warwick Public Library; or visit the Kids webpage at warwicklibrary.org.
- All passes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual or family may borrow 1 pass at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for ascertaining whether the museum is open on the day they wish to use the pass.
- The pass is for general admission and may not cover admission to special exhibits or programs.
- Patrons may only borrow the same pass once within the 2 week reservation period.
- Passes must be picked up on the day of the reservation and returned by the time the library opens the next day.
- Passes must be returned to the central Warwick Public Library. They may be placed in the book drop.
- Patrons returning museum passes late will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per day.
- The charge for a lost pass is the cost of that pass.