Museum passes are provided by the Friends of the Warwick Public Library.
A valid library card is required to borrow a Museum Pass.
*Biomes Marine Biology Center is no longer participating in the Museum Pass Program
Free admission for two adults and four children under 18.
Admits up to 6 people, adults $7, youth $2 (6-17 years old). Not good for programs and special events. VALID APRIL - OCTOBER.
Discounted admission for 4 family members.
Free admission for 2 adults. Children under 18 are always free. Does not admit to special exhibits where a fee is charged.
Discounted admission for 4 family members. The admission is $10 per person with the pass.
Discounted admission for four people; $5 off each.
General admission tickets for $5 per ticket, maximum of 6 tickets. Patrons must exchange the pass at the PawSox Box Office for their game tickets.
The Zoo is half-priced admission in January and February, No pass needed. Discounted admission for any combination of four adults and/or children. The discount is $3.00 per person.
How Do I Get A Pass?
- You will need a library card with less than $5.00 in fines.
- Passes may be reserved by calling or visiting the Warwick Public Library; or visit the Kids webpage at warwicklibrary.org.
- All passes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual or family may borrow 1 pass at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for ascertaining whether the museum is open on the day they wish to use the pass.
- The pass is for general admission and may not cover admission to special exhibits or programs.
- Patrons may only borrow the same pass once within the 2 week reservation period.
- Passes must be picked up on the day of the reservation and returned by the time the library opens the next day.
- Passes must be returned to the central Warwick Public Library. They may be placed in the book drop.
- Patrons returning museum passes late will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per day.
- The charge for a lost pass is the cost of that pass.